Next project?

 

Hello! Good day to whoever reading this...ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

I am considering translating another novel. If you have any recommendation on what novel should I do next, please leave comment below (*´▽`*)

I do have few choices:

1. Giving Birth in a Supernatural Game

- I noticed that this novel has not been update for 3 months. I enjoyed reading the novel and hope to share that good feeling with others  

2. I Need to Skip Out on this Marriage

3. The Useless Mr. Zhuang

Again, if you have some other recommendation, do let me know. 



Previous-Index-Next C16




Comments

  1. I would like to read The Useless Mr.Zhuang, but Giving Birth in a Supernatural Game sounds interesting too... so many decisions 🤔.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already post translation for The Useless Mr Zhuang. You can check it at NU :D

      Delete
  2. 2 or 3 sounds interesting
    (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't finish reading them but so far they are entertaining. But I choose The useless Mr Zhuang bcoz it has less chapter hehe (*^▽^*)

      Delete
  3. Please consider pick up a novel 'Difficult to Control'. I got the tittle from novelupdate, it's a Chinese BL novel. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ARIEWTT Chapter 1

ARIEWTT Chapter 2

ARIEWTT Chapter 3