TUMZ Chapter 6

*NO REPOST IS ALLOWED ANYWHERE

*I AM NOT CHINESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER THUS THE EDITING ARE NOT PERFECT 


Playing cards flipped between Zhuang Hanxue's fingers. He shuffled the cards smoothly and let the girl draw a card.

The girl turned over the card and exclaimed: "It's really the one I just picked."

Qiu Zheyan didn't know that Zhuang Hanxue would actually do magic show, and was surprised. There was light in Zhuang Hanxue's eyes, the starry looking, the strange brilliance around him, adding a sense of charm to him. When he swam among the flowers, he appeared to be so familiar with the road like fish in water.

Qiu Zheyan remembered that Zhuang Hanxue had said several times before, saying how popular he was when he was in his twenties. When he quarreled with his brother, he said he would change his girlfriend every week. He always thought it was Zhuang Hanxue running the train*, joking.

*bragging

Now it seems that not all are fake.

Zhuang Hanxue said with a smile, "Doing magic is so old-fashioned, thank you for joining this outdated uncle."

The girl asked: "Then do you want to sing a song?"

Zhuang Hanxue calmly and unhurriedly: "Okay, I have a few good songs I sing very well. Before, I thought about whether to go to the entertainment circle. Hahaha."

The girl said: "Just blow it."

Zhuang Hanxue is really not just talking about it, he clicked on "Li Bai".

Sit down and sing:

"Most people want me to study materialistic ideas

I studied these concepts all day, until the dawn

I couldn’t understand any foreign films

After I finished watching, I felt ridiculous

I’m well behaved, smart, and obedient..."

A male voice full of magnetism flowed, and other people in the room could not help but slowly quiet down with his singing. Hearing him singing, not enough to become a singer, but he was not at the same level as average person.

Zhuang Hanxue sing very easily. While shaking his body lightly, he glanced at Qiu Zheyan in the crowd. The corner of his eyes was smiling. Such a slight glance fell in Qiu Zheyan's eyes, but there was a bit of affection as if singing to him. But he saw the girls blush: "At least I can write poems to express my feeling, and seduce women..."

Qiu Zheyan didn't say a word, but the smile at the corner of his mouth slowly gathered. He never knew that Zhuang Hanxue had such a side.

But when he think about it, it's not surprising. This is his style.

After a song.

The girls applauded him: "You sang really well."

Zhuang Han is not shy: "That is, I won the top ten singer competition in college."

"Praise you for a few words, you will blow it up." Qiu Zheyan felt bitter jealousy in his heart. He now frantically wants to tell them that Zhuang Hanxue is not his friend, but his boyfriend in captivity, and he wants to get married. But even if he wants to come out of closet, Zhuang Hanxue may not be willing, and he does not really want to let his employee know his private life, "Why didn't you tell me before that you can sing?"

Zhuang Hanxue looked innocent: "You didn't ask me."

After singing, they went to the bar next door to drink and dance.

After a few glasses of wine, he didn't even notice that he was drunk.

Zhuang Hanxue smiled and said to him: "I can mix drinks and do many kinds of drinks. This time I will take the initiative to tell you and I will make them for you if I have a chance in the future."

He took a cigarette out of his arms, lit one, and puffed up.

The woman surrounded him like a bee smelling honey: "Mr. Zhuang, let's add a WeChat."

Someone said to Qiu Zheyan: "Little boss, why have you never brought your friend out to play before? You should have brought him out and let us know him. Sure enough, all handsome men have handsome friends."

Zhuang Hanxue said: "Okay. Do you sweep me or I sweep you?"

The two took out their mobile phones and exchanged their contact information.

Qiu Zheyan felt like a heavy stone stuck in his chest, unable to breathe out or swallow, he watched Zhuang Hanxue open the chat software.

This guy is a fool, his lover is by his side, and he dares to change numbers with a woman.

Qiu Zheyan couldn't bear it anymore, and dialed the number in his pocket quietly.

Zhuang Hanxue hasn't added any friends yet.

Caller ID pops up: [Your Majesty]

Adding friends was interrupted.

Zhuang Hanxue glanced at it and laughed: "You wait a moment."

Qiu Zheyan was by his side, put the phone in his pocket, pretended not to know, and took a sip from the wine glass. Before Zhuang Hanxue picked it up, he hung up the phone.

The sweet voice of the woman asked Zhuang Hanxue: "Mr. Zhuang, what do you do?"

Zhuang Hanxue said frankly: "I, I have no job now."

He was asked again: "Are you looking for the next job?"

Zhuang Hanxue still smiled: "No, I am now a full-time little boy toy*."

*  xiǎobáiliǎn: little white face: Adonis, gigolo, 
men who are raised by their subjects 

The woman asked awkwardly: "...Mr. Zhuang, are you kidding me?"

Zhuang Hanxue said frivolously and seriously: "No, what I said is true. Don't see that I'm old, you don’t believe me but I have a good sponsor."

Qiu Zheyan choked on his throat with a sip of wine, almost squirting out.

Zhuang Hanxue sat next to him and patted him on the back: "Don't drink if you don't know how to drink."

The women who had surrounded Zhuang Hanxue seized this opportunity to quietly go away.

Qiu Zheyan squeezed his (ZHX) thighs in the dark. The pain made Zhuang Hanxue's back slightly bounced like a shrimp. Qiu Zheyan said bitterly, "You and the woman had a very happy chat. If I didn't make a call just now, will you add number to their WeChat account?"

Zhuang Hanxue looked at a loss, as if he didn't know what he had done wrong: "I can't add? If I can't add, you should told me before."

Qiu Zheyan's brain hurts: "Does this still need me to tell you specifically?"

Zhuang Han nodded obediently: "Oh, then I won't add it." He thought for a while, "You're right, people who are kept can't hook up like this. I know. I won't talk to them."

If it wasn't for Zhuang Hanxue's stupid personality, Qiu Zheyan would even think that he was deliberately mocking himself: "I don't mean you can't talk to others. Don't say that you are kept, we are obviously in love. "

Zhuang Hanxue opened his eyes in surprise: "Ah, isn't it?"

Surprised?

He don't know if he drank a few more glasses, Qiu Zheyan was very angry today, and he had held back all night.

This time, there are still people adding fuel to the fire.

A male employee of his company asked: "Next, I plan to book a room to play mahjong. Does anyone want to go?"

Zhuang Hanxue was excited, and was the first to raise his hand: "I, I'm going! It's been a long time since I played cards."

Then he (ZHX) looked back at him: "If I can't play with a woman, then can I play with man?"

Qiu Zheyan said silently, "Is this a problem with a man or a woman?"

Zhuang Hanxue was glared by him, and shrank his neck: "If I can't go, then I won't go. Going home and playing games is also good."

Seeing him shrinking like this, Qiu Zheyan felt that he was too fierce, and couldn't help letting his voice softly: "I didn't mean that you couldn't go..."

Zhuang Hanxue's eyes lit up immediately, and he got into his feet: "It's okay to go? Great. I haven't played cards for a long time. I’m telling you, I’m pretty good at this too! It's too expensive, if there is no money, I can't play."

He said he was going to pass.

Qiu Zheyan was inexplicable angry.

He had known that he shouldn't have brought Zhuang Han out, he should have been kept at home. If he could carry him in his pocket, it would be better.

When the body started to move, he stretched out his hand, and grabbed Zhuang Hanxue's back collar, as if grasping the dog chain, pulling Zhuang Hanxue away.

"Little boss, are you leaving now?"

"Mr. Zhuang also left?"

Qiu Zheyan squeezed out a reluctant smile: "Well, my friend and I are going back first. Everyone have fun, I wish you a happy New Year."

He pulled Zhuang Hanxue and went to the parking lot, a bit rough because of drinking.

Zhuang Hanxue took out his cell phone and said, "We are all drinking, should we call a driver?"

He opened the car door and stuffed Zhuang Hanxue in.

Zhuang Hanxue couldn't hold it firmly, the phone fell under the seat. He was about to pick it up, but his waist was caught.

Qiu Zheyan was drunk and kissed him. It’s not so much as a kiss, but a bite, as if he wished to eat him and swallow in his belly. Zhuang Hanxue almost out of breath.

Qiu Zheyan asked him, "You can do magic, sing, mix drinks, and play cards. Why didn't you tell me?"

Zhuang Hanxue was a little moved by his kiss. He looked at him with moist eyes and gasped for breath: "There is no chance to tell you....you, you lighten up."

"What’s the point? It's not a good thing."

"I know nothing but eat, drink and have fun."

"Otherwise, why do you think I don't have any savings at this age?"

Qiu Zheyan leaned down and covered him.

He loves and hates the man in his arms.

He thought he knew enough about Zhuang Hanxue, and that Zhuang Hanxue was in his palm, and let him handle it, but tonight's things seemed to mock his arrogance. Even if the wind stayed in his arms by accident, as long as he was let out, it would still be a free and elusive wind.

How many things does Zhuang Hanxue have that he doesn't know?

He had obviously explored everywhere.

Obviously he would cater to man shamelessly, and he had been taught to do this. Why would he still feel that as long as a woman came to show him favor, this guy might be foolishly coaxed by others?

Is it enough for someone to support him? Whether it is a man or a woman, can anyone be?

How could there be such a hateful person?

He bit Zhuang Hanxue's neck, leaving a mark with love and hatred.

Zhuang Hanxue passed out halfway, and when he woke up, he was already at home.

Qiu Zheyan hugged him into the bathtub filled with warm water and washed his body.

He felt sore and aching all over, as if he had been crushed, and he hadn't finished his work again.

The two sat in the bathtub together. Qiu Zheyan hugged him, and now he turned into a gentle big dog.

Zhuang Hanxue was not angry, but he felt strange: "Why are you like a rabies dog? Are you jealous? I just said a few words to those women. You are terrible."

Qiu Zheyan muffled and said, "I'm sorry, I hurt you."

Zhuang Hanxue immediately forgave him: "It doesn't matter."

Qiu Zheyan said depressed: "Don't say that I am supporting you, I am serious about dating you."

Zhuang Hanxue did not answer positively, and was somewhat troubled: "Hmm..."

Qiu Zheyan couldn't hold back anymore: "Let's get married. I want to marry you."

He thought that Zhuang Hanxue would at least hesitate or be a little bit more euphemistic, but he did not expect that Zhuang Hanxue would not hesitate and say directly: "I don't want it."

Qiu Zheyan only felt a rush of blood rushing into his head.

Only then did the man sitting naked in his arms asked as if he was okay: "Then can I continue to live in your house?"

The sound appeared empty in the bathroom, hovering in the surging heat without falling to the ground.

Zhuang Hanxue turned his head and asked him cautiously: "You won't drive me out now, will you?"

__________________

T/N:

I know you're as frustrated as I am by the end of chapter but trust me, it get better in next chapters.  Both of them had very little experience with love and honestly they hurt each other by being insecure about their feeling especially QZY. But I promise you they get thru this. Be patience. 


 

*** Please comment if you read weird sounding sentences or misspelled words. Thank you 

 

Previous-Index-Next

 



If you like my humble translation, please consider buying me a coffee~ (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Also sponsor extra releases here- thank you for your support~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARIEWTT Chapter 1

ARIEWTT Chapter 2

ARIEWTT Chapter 3