TUMZ Chapter 5

 *NO REPOST IS ALLOWED ANYWHERE

*I AM NOT CHINESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER THUS THE EDITING ARE NOT PERFECT



Zhuang Hanxue heard the movement of him getting up, looked back at him, then looked at the photo, and said, "You are no different from when you were in college, except that you changed your hairstyle. Your ex-boyfriend is pretty good-looking, but doesn’t seem to be the same type as me, well, except for his age."

Qiu Zheyan was only worried that he would be angry. But now that he is so calm, as if he is commenting on the plot of a certain TV series, had nothing to do with him and it did feel uncomfortable to see.

Qiu Zheyan took the photo and asked, "Where did you find the photo?"

In the photo, there is red brick wall, yellow ginkgo, and he is dressed more childish than he is now, wearing a sportswear. The man next to him is half a head shorter than him, wearing a knitted sweater and black trousers, looks neat and gentle, and looks stable.

Zhuang Han said: "Saw it just under the mattress. I wonder what it is so I take it out and saw it’s a picture. This person is your ex-boyfriend."

Qiu Zheyan didn't speak.

Zhuang Hanxue crossed his legs and asked curiously: "Don't want to tell me?"

Qiu Zheyan's face darkened: "There is nothing to say."

The more he was reluctant to say it, the more curious Zhuang Hanxue became, and he asked: "Let's talk about it. Why? The feeling still there so you don't want to talk about it? Forget it...what are you angry about..."

Qiu Zheyan grabbed his shoulder: "Are you not jealous when you see pictures of me and other men?"

Zhuang Hanxue wondered: "Uh, what's so jealous about this, I don't know how many years have been since you broke up?"

……………….

 

"'What's so jealous about this, don't you know how many years have passed since you broke up?'-he actually answered me so plainly." After returning home, Qiu Zheyan went to a friend to complain, and hit his forehead against the arm on the table, "Why is he not jealous at all?"

The bar owner said jokingly: "Would a boyfriend be killed just because he saw a picture of his ex?"

Qiu Zheyan was quite distressed: "But I always feel that he doesn't love me very much. It's like we are in a ‘raising and being raised’* relationship."

*QZY raising while ZHX being raised

The boss stopped the action of wiping the glass, and after a while, he said, "Have you be unconscious all the time?"

Qiu Zheyan asked: "What conscious?"

The boss said: "He doesn't go to work, lives with you, eats what yours, uses what yours, and the relationship that is easy to maintain with money is usually called nurturing*, ah friend."

*being kept

Qiu Zheyan straightened up and retorted angrily: "No! When there is no feelings is called nurturing. I am in love with him, but he can't make money and doesn't want to go to work, so I spoil him and I don't need him to go to work. That's all. We said we liked each other. I like him, and he likes me too!"

The boss asked: "He said he likes you? In bed? Men's words in bed can’t be counted."

Qiu Zheyan categorically denied: "Of course not in bed."

Qiu Zheyan recalled the scene Zhuang Hanxue said he liked.

For example, say to him: "The pack of cigarettes you gave me a few days ago has already finished. Give me another pack... I know it hasn’t been up to the three days of agreed time. I know that smoking too much is bad for the body. If it’s not good, then give me half a pack, alas, three roots are fine. Thank you Qiuqiu, I like you so much.”   (;¬_¬)

Or: "My dear, the beer in the refrigerator is all finished, buy another box. I like a beer when I eat. I really want to drink it, I really want to drink it, I really want to drink it... Thank you Qiuqiu, I really like you. Here, I'll divide the last one into half for you." _

There is also: "Xiao Qiu, look at that new game, it looks very fun, and the evaluation score is so high. I see that there is an up test and I wants to play it too. I have played all the games I bought before. Do you want to buy this game? Let’s play it together on weekends, okay? Buy it, buy it, I really want to play it, I want to play it until my whole body is itchy... Hee hee, baby, I love you the most! "

* the heck Zhuang Hanxue (°□° ┻━┻

Without exception, after succeeding, he would come up and give a kiss, and then ran to play.

Qiu Zheyan thought about it, slowly and silently covering his face: "..."

He always feel that something is wrong.

But if you really say that Zhuang Hanxue is trying to get his money, it doesn’t seems so.

Zhuang Hanxue has very low desire for materialism. Apart from smoking, drinking and playing games, he never asked him any valuable things. Don't say he (QZY) didn’t take initiative to buy. He bought Zhuang Hanxue's more expensive clothes before, but he didn't see him wearing them, and he just wore a cheap T-shirt at home. The lighter was only bought in the supermarket. Let alone rings, belts, watches, or sports cars he never asked for it.

"What did you think of?"

"No, nothing..."

Qiu Zheyan said a little depressed: "After I came back, I told him that my parents had a good impression of him. He was surprised and said, ‘How could it be possible?’ and 'You are so good, don’t your parents think I am worthless and not good match for you?'"

Qiu Zheyan said lovingly: "I think, maybe he is a little bit inferior. He feels that he is old and has no career, so he has no confidence. Is he worried that I might abandon him at any time? When I think about it he is pitiful and cute. Wu wu wu."

The boss hesitated to say something and stopped: "Forget it...You, just be happy..."

……

 

Zhuang Hanxue's big brother was still in the hospital with his child. He continued to run errands to pass the time, and brought game consoles and board games to the hospital to play with the child.

Qiu Zheyan went to the hospital to pick him up.

He heard the two brothers talking from outside the door.

Zhuang Hanchen: "You have all gone home with someone and met his parents. How are you getting along?"

Zhuang Hanxue: "I don't know. Maybe it's okay. Even if they are not satisfied with me, they can't tell it to my face, right? Xiao Qiu said his parents like me, but who knows? In my life I haven't gotten a lot of elders who knows I'm not promising to like me."

Zhuang Hanchen said helplessly: "You know you are not promising, so won't you grow up a little bit?"

Zhuang Hanxue: "No."

Zhuang Hanchen: "Then you still go back with him to see the parents?"

He heard Zhuang Hanxue say in person: "It's not good to refuse. His parents are very good, better than our parents. I can't say a word to refuse. If I let his parents refuse me, then I will be at ease."

Brother Zhuang Hanxue said: "You just use this careless attitude in everything you do, that’s why you can achieve nothing until now."

Zhuang Hanxue: "Does everything have to be accomplished in life? There is no shortage of me in the world. Anyway, I have no grand dream of changing the world."

"You live in his house, eat his food, and use his stuff. What's the difference between you being kept by him? Don't you have any shame?"

"No. I just have a good time. Don't worry so much."

"I’m saying, being with men are not as simple as you think... you will know it slowly. You are now kept at home like a pet. What if you break up in the future? You are older. It’s hard to find a job, how can you support yourself then?"

"I don't like to go out anyway. My dream is to eat and wait to die, what's wrong with it?"

"How long have you known him? Are you sure that the man will feed you and wait for you to die, all his life? If he is really good for you, he won't keep you out. If you want to eat and die, why did you run out of the house?"

"Because I don't want to get married. If you want me to get married, then I might as well go to work."

Hearing this, Qiu Zheyan walked away lightly, went to the first floor of the inpatient department, and sent a message to Zhuang Hanxue: "I'm here to pick you up."

Zhuang Hanxue went downstairs, and when he saw him, he hung onto him. He had always been stand without standing, sit without sitting*.

*doesn’t has good posture sitting/standing

The two went home holding hands.

They saw someone selling fried potatoes on the road and bought a box. Take one for you and one for me.

Qiu Zheyan knew that it was wrong of him. He did it on purpose. Deliberately not encouraging Zhuang Hanxue to go to work because he didn't want him to move forward. If Zhuang Hanxue go to work and had contact with others, he can't fill all his (ZHX) life with traces of himself. Zhuang Hanxue's academic qualifications are not low, and his previous job was quite good. He was completely deceived by him. He knows this is very selfish, but who in the world can say that they have no selfishness?

Zhuang Hanxue hummed a little song and said happily, "My niece will be discharged from the hospital in one week. Then my brother will leave. My hard days will finally come to an end."

Qiu Zheyan: "You said so, but you run to see your big brother every day."

Zhuang Hanxue: "Big brother is the big brother after all."

Qiu Zheyan squeezed his hand and asked: "It will be the New Year holiday soon. I plan to invite our employees to eat and play. Would you like to go together?"

Zhuang Hanxue shook his head without thinking about it, "What am I going for? I prefer to play games at home."

Thinking of what his elder brother said, Qiu Zheyan hesitated and said: "It's been a long time since you went out to see people and attending activities. Even if you didn’t come out to have fun, you should just breathe out a bit. It's not the same thing to be bored at home."

At his request, Zhuang Hanxue nodded: "Okay."

That's how it is said.

Qiu Zheyan couldn't help but worry about Zhuang Hanxue: He is a social phobic* otaku, right? Would he be scared if he meet someone? Maybe he will always sit in a small corner and play with his phone, right? Anyone talking to him, will scared him, right? If he didn't care about it, he might just wear whatever clothes he had and waste such a pretty face.

* I don’t think so hehe

He was blindly worried about Zhuang Hanxue. He booked a place to eat and went home first to pick up Zhuang Hanxue. When he entered the door, he was shocked.

Zhuang Hanxue had already dressed himself up, glamorous and beautiful. Now in new look, suddenly give off a white-collar worker feeling, and he looked several years younger than his age.

Qiu Zheyan's eyes lit up. It was similar image to the one Qiu Zheyan saw when he first met him.

Zhuang Hanxue said cheerfully: "Let's go."

Qiu Zheyan: "Didn't you say you don't want to go out? You don't want to go out, but you want to dress up?"

Zhuang Hanxue has a motto: "I don't want to go out just because it is so troublesome to go out to party."

Qiu Zheyan was originally worried that Zhuang Hanxue would be nervous and brought him to the hotel box*. Unexpectedly, Zhuang Hanxue greeted them with a smile: "Hello, I am your boss's friend, Zhuang Hanxue, just call me Xiaozhuang."

* separate room specially opened in restaurant/business place to protect the privacy

After talking with a smile, "Oh, no, I am older than you, so I should be called Lao Zhuang. Haha."

He didn’t admit his age, and after a while, he chatted with a few people next to him.

After dinner, go to sing at KTV.

When Qiu Zheyan came back from the toilet, the only two or three beautiful girls in their company gathered around Zhuang Hanxue, talking happily.

Qiu Zheyan: "..."

 

*** Please comment if you read weird sounding sentences or misspelled words. Thank you 

 

Previous-Index-Next

 


If you like my humble translation, please consider buying me a coffee~ (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Also sponsor extra releases here- thank you for your support~

Comments

  1. Well, it just biggining, baby. You might more jelly later. Hahahah

    Thank you for the chapter :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ARIEWTT Chapter 1

ARIEWTT Chapter 2

ARIEWTT Chapter 3