TUMZ Chapter 4

*NO REPOST IS ALLOWED ANYWHERE

*I AM NOT CHINESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER THUS THE EDITING ARE NOT PERFECT  



"...Today, I seriously wanted to get married. Ah Xue, what do you think?"

He waited nervously for several seconds without hearing an answer. He turned his head and saw that Zhuang Hanxue did not know when he had fallen asleep.

Qiu Zheyan: "..."

He was suddenly discouraged.

He stopped and wait for the red light.

Qiu Zheyan stared at the sleeping Zhuang Hanxue for a while, and stretched out his hand to pinch his face.

This face is obviously not thick.

Zhuang Hanxue woke up and looked at him sleepily: "What?"

Qiu Zheyan said angrily: "Are you pretending to be asleep?"

Zhuang Hanxue looked blank and innocent.

Qiu Zheyan wants to be angry but didn't know how to: "Forget it."

Zhuang Hanxue rubbed his face: "You are really fickle, it’s difficult. A man's heart is a needle on the seabed*."

*the mind is elusive. Can't guess what they are thinking

...............

Zhuang Hanxue has no time to play games in these two days.

He had to go to the hospital to help big brother.

He looks sloppy, but when he really does things, he will not lose the chain*.

* screw up

The day before they set off to go abroad, his little niece had an operation in the morning. Fortunately, it was not a very complicated operation. He waited until the little niece woke up and had dinner before returning home. It turned out that Qiu Zheyan come home early because he had to pack his clothes.

As soon as Zhuang Hanxue came back, he pressed his cold hand to Qiu Zheyan's neck: "Keep me warm."

Qiu Zheyan couldn't help but put his hand in his arms: "How's it going?"

Zhuang Hanxue said: "The operation went smoothly. But when I told my brother that I couldn't go to the hospital tomorrow because I will go to your house to spend Christmas with your family, he suddenly lost his temper and scolded me."

Qiu Zheyan: "You just told him?"

Zhuang Hanxue: "Well, I forgot."

Qiu Zheyan was quite speechless to this lost lover.

Zhuang Hanxue: "I also told him about the gifts I bought. He said that I didn't buy high-quality gifts, but I have already used all my savings to buy gifts. I think this is considered sincere?"

This is the first time Qiu Zheyan heard Zhuang Hanxue mention it, and was shocked: "Did you use all your savings to buy gifts?"

Zhuang Hanxue laughed and said, "You didn't said the right sentence. At this time, you should say, 'You actually have savings?'-I'm right to complain like this."

Qiu Zheyan shook his hand and said, "I don't think you are nervous, and I am worried that you are not prepared so I bought the gift for you."

Zhuang Hanxue: "You underestimated me? It doesn't matter if you buy an extra gift. You give them yours, and I give them my gifts."

Qiu Zheyan really didn’t understand Zhuang Hanxue. If he thinks about it, but Qiu Zheyan haven’t seen him worry about seeing his parents in the past few days. He said he didn’t care about it but this man can spend all his savings.

Although Zhuang Hanxue didn't have much savings.

Zhuang Hanxue took out the gifts he brought one by one.

He give Qiu Zheyan's father a brand-name belt, Mother Qiu a set of fine porcelain tableware, and his sister a skirt worth more than 3,000 yuan, looks decent enough.

Zhuang Hanxue said triumphantly: "Not bad, right? I've been good at picking gifts before."

Qiu Zheyan nodded and looked at him with admiration.

Early the next morning, they boarded a plane abroad.

Qiu Zheyan was so nervous that he couldn't rest, but Zhuang Hanxue was asleep, without any anxiety.

They get off the plane and take a taxi to the city.

Zhuang Hanxue saw the Christmas decorations on the door from a distance: "It's really interesting, my house did not celebrate foreign festival. But I used to find these as reasons and call a group of friends to eat and drink together. All festivals are almost the same."

They knock on the door.

After wait for a while, someone open the door.

Zhuang Hanxue being fearless he is, put a smile on his face, because the person here was Qiu Zheyan’s father. He knew uncle was Italian, so he said hello in Italian: "buongiorno~"*

*Good morning~

***

Qiu Zheyan went to the kitchen to help his mother cleaning up the leftovers, and heard the laughter of Zhuang Hanxue and his sister.

Mother Qiu: "You are very happy this time. It can't be seen that he is seven years older than you, and he is also quite young. I like the way he eats. He make it look delicious and he is not picky. The gesture of holding chopsticks, knives and fork are very beautiful. The manner is very good."

Qiu Zheyan: "Really? He told me that his parents didn't care about him since he was a child, and messed up. When he lived with me, he only had more than five thousand dollars left. Without me, he couldn't survive. "

Mother Qiu said with emotion: "Your old problem again...I don't care about the relationship between you young people."

The room before Qiu Zheyan left home has been reserved for him by his family, and it has been cleaned.

The room is not big, but it is very warm, with a single bed, a desk, a table, and a cabinet with textbooks, CDs, figurines, and a guitar. It is a room for high school boy.

Zhuang Hanxue go up to the bed, it was very soft, and immediately sank some, he asked, "Can I look around?"

Qiu Zheyan said indifferently, "Yes. I'll go to the bathroom."

When Qiu Zheyan returned from the bathroom, he saw Zhuang Hanxue sitting cross-legged on the ground, with an open cardboard box beside him. He realized what was in this box and was startled: "What are you looking at?"

Zhuang Hanxue held up a magazine with a half-dressed man on the cover: "Look at your yellow book."

He sighed: "It's really yellow books full of boys, there is no big breasted girl."

Qiu Zheyan blushed, took the book with embarrassment, and sat down and said, "I told you that I have always liked men. My parents also know it."

Zhuang Hanxue put his arm on his shoulder: "Why are you blushing? But do you like this type of muscular man? I don't have so many tough muscles."

Qiu Zheyan said directly, "I like your type."

Zhuang Hanxue snatched the book from him: "Let me see it again."

Seeing how excited he was, and didn't reject him, he look again very curiously.

To compare it, it's probably like looking at a kitten or a puppy.

Zhuang Hanxue looked at it and said, "Do you and your parents spend Christmas together every year? Other holidays are also spent with the whole family? They seem to be in a good relationship."

Qiu Zheyan said, "Well, my father loves my mother very much, but sometimes they did quarrels."

Zhuang Hanxue didn't look up, and asked casually: "When you come out of closet, did they scold you?"

Qiu Zheyan said: "It's okay. My mother said that when I used the computer before, she found my browsing history and waited for me to confess, so she accepted it. But told me that I must be serious and if I am settled down, take people back and show it to them."

Zhuang Hanxue said enviously, "It's great. When my brother came out, my house was so chaotic. My mother blamed my dad, and my dad blamed my mother. Because my brother had already ran away at that time, and I was there, I was beaten up for nothing."

After a while, Zhuang Hanxue said: "My family won't sit and eat together like that."

The room was heated and it was very warm. Zhuang Hanxue only wore a thin open-neck sweater and jeans. One leg was folded up. He squatted slightly and put his chin on his knees.

From Qiu Zheyan's perspective, Zhuang Hanxue's figure appeared thin. When he lowered his eyelashes, he cast a melancholy shadow, look inexplicably naive and inconsistent with his age.

Qiu Zheyan: "I will eat with you."

Zhuang Hanxue turned his head and smiled at him, throwing away the little yellow book: "Your little yellow book is pretty boring, or am I better?"

Qiu Zheyan's heart jumped, and when he saw Zhuang Hanxue leaning back, he open his collar and swallowed. He just wanted to stretch out his hand, and Zhuang Hanxue suddenly stood up again and said, "I want to look through your closet. Did you put anything shameful?"

Qiu Zheyan felt guilty for a while, and quickly thought about it, and said, "No. Look at it."

He did not find anything dirty.

Zhuang Hanxue found a basketball uniform: "I saw a picture of you playing basketball on the photo wall of your house just now. You used to belong to the basketball team?"

Qiu Zheyan nodded: "Yes. But I played as a substitute, was on the bench until I was called. Later they knew I was gay. Although they didn't say anything, I withdrew from the basketball team in tenth grade."

Zhuang Hanxue suddenly began to take off his clothes, completely stripped in front of him, and then put on his high school basketball uniform: "It fit me well, right?"

Qiu Zheyan said, "It's still a little bigger."

Zhuang Han asked: "Does it look good?"

Qiu Zheyan sat next to bed, took his hand, and drew people close: "Are you trying to seduce me?"

Zhuang Hanxue sat straddling his lap, with the ambiguous light cover the contours of his face from behind, his eyes seemed to be smiling and dreamy, and he asked softly: "Xiao Qiu, when you were a teenager, have you ever secretly brought people back for the night?"

Qiu Zheyan's heart was pounding, his breathing seemed to become hot, he passively held Zhuang Hanxue's waist.

"Zi--" He heard the crack of his zipper being opened.

Only the cautious voices of each other can be heard in the dark.

"Why don't you make a sound?"

"Your parents are at home. It would be too shameful if we were discovered."

"Haha... So you have shame too?"

"...Even a person like me would be ashamed."

Qiu Zheyan's heart as if it returned to his teenage years, for the first time he liked someone passionately without reservation, and he felt heartache.

Qiu Zheyan could not restrain himself.

He felt like a high school student who had just learned to love, lying to his parents and bring lover in the room at night.

While kissing, he kept saying "like" in his ear.

He didn't remember how many times he did it, anyway, all the half-boxes in the cabinet were used up.

When Qiu Zheyan woke up, he saw snow outside the window.

Zhuang Hanxue was sitting next to the bed, naked, with his back facing him, crimson hickeys scattered on his white back.

Qiu Zheyan became a little embarrassed. He tossed Zhuang Hanxue too much yesterday. He sat up and saw Zhuang Hanxue holding something.

"What are you looking at..." Qiu Zheyan approached and was stunned when he saw that Zhuang Hanxue was holding a photo.

It is a picture of him and his ex-boyfriend.

 

__________________

The author has something to say:

Xiao Zhuang did not give birth to a child.

Alas, it’s better to write BG (boys girls) when someone is chasing and scolding me. This book is not mpreg.

 

 

*** Please comment if you read weird sounding sentences or misspelled words. Thank you 

 

Previous-Index-Next




If you like my humble translation, please consider buying me a coffee~ (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Also sponsor extra releases here- thank you for your support~

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARIEWTT Chapter 1

ARIEWTT Chapter 2

ARIEWTT Chapter 3