TUMZ Chapter 3

*NO REPOST IS ALLOWED ANYWHERE

*I AM NOT CHINESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER THUS THE EDITING ARE NOT PERFECT 



Qiu Zheyan once heard Zhuang Hanxue mention his elder brother, but he did not elaborate. He only vaguely knows that big brother is in his forties this year and lives abroad. He used to be a business man, but now he has changed careers and very laid-back.

He don't know how the real person is.

Zhuang Hanxue couldn't’ help chatting with him in the car, and says, My brother is here to take his child for the second operation. The child he adopted is sick and has to undergo multiple operations.

"That child was abandoned because she was born sick. It must be because of patriarchy’s decision."

"Her parents are so irresponsible. If they didn't want to raise a child, they shouldn't have them in the first place."

"Fortunately, she met my brother. My brother will definitely raise her well."

"My big brother changed a higher-paying job to raise this child."

Qiu Zheyan hurriedly interrupted and said, "That means your niece is coming too?"

Zhuang Hanxue: "Yes."

Qiu Zheyan: "Then I should also bring a gift for the little girl. How old is she this year?"

Zhuang Hanxue thought for a while: "Is it four or five years old?"

Qiu Zheyan glanced at the map.

After planning the driving route and a few minutes of detouring, he went into a jewelry store in a hurry, bought a gold bracelet, and said clearly: "It must be engraved with words like blessings for health and longevity."

The clerk came up with three recommendations, he quickly selected one, packed it and took it away.

Zhuang Hanxue glanced at the phone and was surprised: "It actually took less than ten minutes."

Qiu Zheyan said, "We don't have time to linger."

They rushed to the airport in such a hurry, just in time, they found the place, and Zhuang Hanxue's brother also showed up. This man doesn’t look like he’s forty-five years old. He is very handsome and has a good temperament. He is a little taller than Zhuang Hanxue. He hugs a little girl sleeping on his shoulder and pushing the luggage cart with another hand.

Zhuang Hanxue smiled and said hello: "Big Brother."

Zhuang Hanxue’s elder brother was surprised and said: "You actually arrived on time?"

Zhuang Hanxue blushed: "Because the driver is a punctual person."

Qiu Zheyan had an ominous premonition in his heart.

But when Zhuang Hanxue's big brother looked at him and asked, "This is your friend? Do you still have such a reliable friend?"

Sure enough, Zhuang Hanxue never mentioned him to his elder brother.

Qiu Zheyan always knew that they were together because of his unilateral pursuit. So far, Zhuang Hanxue has never promised him anything. Because of many lessons learned, he didn't dare to ask Zhuang Hanxue to make sure.

How should he introduce himself?

He originally thought that Zhuang Hanxue's big brother was homosexuals himself, and he probably wouldn't have any opinion on his younger brother being one. But thinking about it carefully, it seems that he is not sure. His elder brother may not recognize their relationship. There are also men who have brothers in the family, so they feel that the responsibility of family reproduction can be entrusted to their brothers, and they can pursue true love without being restricted. What if his elder brother is this type of person?

But what frustrated him most about this matter was that Zhuang Hanxue never mentioned him to his elder brother.

Even though they had slept many times, he thought they were in love.

It's better not to startle the snake*.

*act rashly

I am his friend. ——He should introduce himself in this way to consider the overall situation.

At this moment.

Zhuang Hanxue scratched his head and said lightly, "This is my boyfriend."

It was like throwing a bomb casually.

Everyone was stunned.

Qiu Zheyan's face flushed.

His erratic confidence just swelled instantly.

Zhuang Hanxue pulled him a bit and introduced him to his stunned elder brother: "This is my elder brother, Zhuang Hanchen."

Qiu Zheyan hurriedly handed over the gift, because his body was stiff, as if the underworld kid saw his big brother and bowed a standard 90 degree: "Big brother, hello, I am Qiu Zheyan. I am Zhuang Hanxue’s boyfriend! This is a gift I prepared for you.”

He raised his head and met Zhuang Hanchen’s sharp, needle-pointed gaze. His heart was pounding and the emotion hit his head, becoming heated, so he bowed again, blurted out, and said loudly, I want to marry him!"

Now let alone Zhuang Hanchen, even Zhuang Hanxue was stunned.

Zhuang Hanxue laughed inwardly: "You woke up my niece."

Qiu Zheyan's ears were red: "Yes, I'm sorry."

Zhuang Hanchen felt a headache at this scene of ‘chicken flying dogs jumping’*, sighed, and said, "Let's go. I’ve booked the hotel. Take me to the hotel"

* [jī fēbaii gǒu tiào]: Describe the panic into a mess.

After getting in the car, Qiu Zheyan said again: "I'm sorry, brother. I should have booked the hotel."

Zhuang Hanchen said: "It doesn't matter. I didn't expect you."

He seemed to have no interest in taking Qiu Zheyan into consideration, and his attitude was cold from beginning to end.

Turning his head to ask Zhuang Hanxue: "Why didn't you tell me you now like men?"

Zhuang Hanxue said disapprovingly: "You didn't ask me."

Zhuang Hanchen: "You always have to tell your family when you are in love."

Zhuang Hanxue: "When you fell in love with brother Qiming, no, you never told me. I didn't know until you ran away with him."

Zhuang Hanchen was choked for a while, and he was really wrong: "It’s not the same. How could I easily come out at that time? I have always liked men, but when you were in your twenties, didn't you change your girlfriend every day?"

Zhuang Hanxue immediately retorted: "Where is there every day? Change one every week at most."

Zhuang Hanxue: "Is this the point?"

Zhuang Hanxue curled his lips: "You just assume that I suddenly bent."

Qiu Zheyan kept looking in the rear mirror in panic, he could not join the battlefield of the brothers.

However, the war soon ended with Zhuang Hanxue’s shamelessness: "Every time we meet, you start to judge me, can you stop it? I am in my 30s. And the daughter is here. It’s not good quarrelling in front of the children. Like our parents."

Zhuang Hanchen said: "You are in 30s and not serious yet."

Although Zhuang Hanchen didn't make it clear, he quarreled with his younger brother in front of him (QZY) it was obviously because he is not satisfied with his younger brother's boyfriend. But he called "Big Brother", and the other party did not say no.

Qiu Zheyan diligently helped carry the luggage, sent big brother to the door of the room, and cheekily asked for the contact information, said: "Big brother, I will book a restaurant for you tonight?"

Zhuang Hanchen refused: "I made an appointment to take my child to the doctor in the afternoon. I don't know what time it will be."

Zhuang Hanxue: "If you get off work late, let me take brother to dinner."

Qiu Zheyan respectfully said: "There is nothing to do today, I can leave work early. If there is anything, you can call me anytime."

Zhuang Hanxue stayed with his brother and went to the hospital to help run errands.

Qiu Zheyan hurried back to the company. He was very efficient today. He waited for a call from Zhuang Hanxue, but he didn't wait long and got off work early in the evening.

The dinner table is fairly harmonious.

"How did you and my brother know each other?"

"We got to know each other when playing games online, and then we felt good about each other when we got in touch.

"How long have you been together?"

"It's been officially two months."

"It looks like you are already living together?"

"Yes…"

"He told me that he doesn't go to work and he plays at home every day? Do you agree?"

"Whether he wants to go to work or not, I’m with him."

"But he is a man, how can he not have a job of his own?"

"Uh…"

Zhuang Hanxue couldn't help but interrupted and said, "What's the matter with this? Why do men have to work hard and bear pressure? Why do men be laughed at for not working hard enough? They are said to be useless and worthless. Don't you think it is wrong? Isn’t being a house husband a contribution?"

The big brother said: "You are wrong. If you are a human, you should have a job. Especially lazy bones like you."

Zhuang Hanxue raised his chin, and said confidently: "Xiao Qiu can afford me. I live as I want. I'm just not promising."

Qiu Zheyan looked big brother as he was angry, holding his breath, and thinking in his heart anxiously how to play the round.

The big brother said: "Your mouth is still very slippery. Also as house husband, do you cook, sweep the floor, and do housework at home?"

Zhuang Hanxue said shamelessly: "I don't do it. Xiao Qiu hired cleaning lady to do housework. It's better for professionals to do this kind of thing."

The big brother asked: "Then play at home every day? Eat and sleep and then eat? Don't you think it's a waste of life?"

Zhuang Hanxue plucked his fingers and said: "I have to play three or four games every day, a lot of copies to do, walk the dog, play with Xiao Qiu, and sometimes go shopping. I feel very fulfilling."

Qiu Zheyan quickly said: "I cherish him very much and never ask him to do housework. I am with him not to look for a maid at home."

The two of them sang together, and the big brother was so angry that he couldn't speak.

Zhuang Hanxue said: "Why do you have to fight and compete as a man? Can't you escape? Everyone has his own way of living. You have your life, and I have mine. Although we are brothers, we are still different. This is my life. I am very happy now. There is nothing wrong with it."

The big brother said: "It is impossible to be happy all the time...There will be times when you are unhappy. What do you plan to do then?"

Zhuang Hanxue didn't seem to take anything to heart. He didn't have the slightest distress, and said heartlessly: "When the time come, I will talk about it then."

On the way home.

Qiu Zheyan said worriedly: "Your elder brother doesn't seem to like me very much."

Zhuang Hanxue comforted him: "I came out suddenly. I’m going to give him time to accept the reality. My elder brother was around when I was a teenager and my parents didn't care about me when we were young. He is more like a father than a brother. Even now, he still subconsciously take care of me, it is his old problem. Please be considerate of him. He has no malice."

Qiu Zheyan couldn't help making up for a bitter drama. Irresponsible parents were working outside, the younger son was left unattended, the elder son worked hard to raise the younger brother, and the brothers depended on each other.

Of course Qiu Zheyan knew that Big Brother Zhuang would definitely has no bad intention to his younger brother. It was precisely because he was worried about this unassuming younger brother that he would be so strict.

Zhuang Hanxue said: "He is a paranoid person. He told me he was worried that I was deceived by you. I explained to him for a long time, and my mouth was almost dry."

Qiu Zheyan puffed a little in his heart.

He haven't had time to ask.

Zhuang Hanxue's thought jumped to another place: "Ah, it's Jiang Ruoyun's billboard."

"By the way, as soon as you met today, you told my elder brother that you want to marry me."

Speaking of marriage, Qiu Zheyan had no time to worry about others, and his heart was immediately hoisted here.

Zhuang Hanxue seemed to think of something interesting, and laughed to himself. He straightened his face and imitated his elder brother's manner: "My elder brother said ‘he could said marriage on his mouth casually. It was so strange that de deliberately said in public, isn’t this coercion?’ Hahahaha."

After the performance, he (ZHX) returned to normal: "I was also taken aback."

"I remembered when I saw Jiang Ruoyun, she had also proposed to marry me before."

Qiu Zheyan was amused by his words: "Really? Did Bei Yao also propose to you?" Bei Yao is also a popular young actress.

Zhuang Hanxue said like choosing a concubine: "That's not true. I don't like her type. At that time, Xiao Yun proposed to get married, but I said no. She slapped me and we broke up."

Qiu Zheyan was he telling a story: "Okay, okay, you have told many times that you were popular with women before."

Zhuang Hanxue said regretfully: "Now that I am older, only you like me."

Qiu Zheyan said: "When you were in your early twenties, I was a middle school student."

But when Zhuang Hanxue mentioned his refusal to get married, Qiu Zheyan was still a little nervous, and now he calmed down and thought, is this a hint of Zhuang Hanxue's tactful refusal?

No, it is unlikely.

This man with simple thinking like a paramecium could not do such a complicated thing as hiding a knife in his words.

He just said whatever he thought of.

Mostly half true.

It was true that a woman wanted to marry him, and it was true that he refused.

Qiu Zheyan is extremely impatient. He stared at the road ahead and thought, should he take this opportunity to ask about Zhuang Hanxue's views on marriage.

Qiu Zheyan tentatively said: "You seem to think I was joking. But in fact... If I said that I wanted to get marry today, what do you think?"

 

*** Please comment if you read weird sounding sentences or misspelled words. Thank you 

 

Previous-Index-Next

 






If you like my humble translation, please consider buying me a coffee~ (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Also sponsor extra releases here- thank you for your support~

Comments

  1. Thank you for picking up this novel! Their relationship is so funny and cute already.

    I think your translation is very good, so don't worry~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words~ ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

      Delete
  2. Typo
    My elder brother said ‘he could said [say] marriage on his mouth casually. It was so strange that de [he] deliberately said in public, isn’t this coercion?’ Hahahaha."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ARIEWTT Chapter 1

ARIEWTT Chapter 2

ARIEWTT Chapter 3